Beautiful and well-maintained full brick home on the golf course. Situated on a private lot and surrounded by a lush green landscape. You'll fall in love with this one! Loaded with amenities and has an awesome open floor plan plus a huge bonus area stubbed and plumbed for expansion. Highlights include vaulted and tray ceilings in addition to 9 & 10 Ft ceilings, decorative columns that define the formal dining room, open staircase to bonus area, gas log fireplace, hardwoods, tile, crown, solid surface counters, and much more. In the kitchen you'll find an abundance of cabinets, pantry, and a nice breakfast bar. Master suite is huge and has a sitting area and large bath with separate vanities, jetted tub, separate shower, private water closet, and large walk-in closet. The guest rooms are separated by a Jack & Jill bath, and a half bath is off the hallway. Off the foyer is a good-sized laundry room and a two-car garage. Lots to offer for the money!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,217 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors